Real Debrid no longer linking with Ex**usRe**s

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
Yesterday we stopped getting Real Debrid streams in our TV watching. We checked Real Debrid, our account was still paid. We reauthorized our account...

Or tried to. We got the reauthorization code, went to Real Debrid's page and entered the data, got confirmation that it was a good code and I could close the page ... went back to Ex**usRedux and nothing had happened. I don't know whether Real Debrid has stopped sending communications to Ex**us Redux or Ex**us Redux has stopped receiving communications from Real Debrid, but we only get the few basic streams, if any, none of them from Real Debrid. A link is broken somewhere, and it's not in anything I can do anything about.

Any suggestions?>

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
This addons is extremely old. It is entirely possible that it will not work with RD or any other such debrid sites. Try authorizing again see if it works. If not, try a different/better addon.

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
The various Ex**us addons get refreshed whenever, the latest refresh I am aware of is EdoxusRedux. It worked until a few days ago. What would you recommend?