Real-Debrid + ****** not giving me 1080p links

sethjisaacs

Mar 27, 2016
I've tried clearing cache and providers in ****** and have Re-Authorized my RD account. I also though it was because my premium RD had expired but even after renewing that and following the above steps again, I can't get any RD 1080p links using ****** V8 or ****** Redux. I'm running Krypton 17.6 on an Amazon Fire TV.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I don't know about those addons as they are infringing, but for legal addons you first needt to go to ResolveURL, reset your RD authorization and re-authorize RD again.

sethjisaacs

Mar 27, 2016
Do I also need to reset and then re-authorize in the add-ons as well or only in the Configure screen for ResolveURL? I did that within ResolveURL and then tried again with the add-on's and the problem continues. I'm only getting a few premium links with only a small handful being HD none of which being 1080p. This was never a problem before and I'm not sure how to get it resolved.

dennissh

Dec 19, 2018
Same problem here, gone through all the same steps. Including deleting Kodi 17.6 and then re-installing. But nothing is working, and I'm using supposedly Real Debrid friendly addons like *********, ******** and ****** 8.0 And I've turned on debrid services in the settings in the addons that required it. But still only getting 720p RD links and lower. 2 months ago I would get a least a dozen or more 1080p links for popular movies, but not now. I'm using kodi 17.6 on android.