Real Debrid not opening new accounts

Fishing-2

Jul 14, 2018
On a Lake
Hi, I have signed up to Real Debrid and have awaited three days for an activation email from them to no avail. I also sent a help request for same and no reply either. Is Real Debrid web site not working? Are realdebrid not taking any new accounts? Any one else having this problem?

I have looked at web site and some reviews for All Debrid & found it to be same cost. That looks good so I will probable sign up to Alldebrid.

Any advice re stalled Real Debrid or All Debrid?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
if you have paid for Real Debrid and not getting your confirmation, contact them but i believe you don't get a confirmation. I can't remember, it's been so long since I registered. Go to Real Debrid web page and see if you can log in. If so, all is well and you should be good to go.

Fishing-2

Jul 14, 2018
On a Lake
Have not paid yet as the process according to Realdebrid's web site is they will send activation email - which they have not.
If I try to login with the details used in registration, I get a message: : Your account is currently not activated, please check your emails (even your SPAM folder)." But they have not sent any email.

I just don't think Realdebrid want any new customers.

monty28428

Jun 7, 2014
I would guess the e-mail you gave them is incorrect if you did not receive it (check junk/spam folders etc...)

I just helped my niece with this yesterday and all went smoothly.

1. Register (user name, password, e-mail)
2. Activate from e-mail
3. Pick plan and purchase (Amazon Marketplace for her)

That was it -- so Real Debrid is accepting new customers.

Maybe you need to try registering again -- but this is on them/you not this place anyway..