real-debrid

xoted

Jan 12, 2015
i need help. i purchased online today a 180 day debrid account no problem got a confirmed payment notice/receipt
was told i would receive an activation email that hasn't materialized ??
the emails i had from them during the purchase process came in "noreply emails so cannot contact them, no phone nos available.
anybody any ideas how to get hold of them?? Or have i been scammed, all the reviews i am reading are saying they have same problem??
when i use my kodi and try and authorise debrid it asks me for activation code??
May be its me perhaps im doing something wrong would appreciate being pointed in right direction.
help help

gujal

Developer
Dec 26, 2013
It depends on whom you bought the code from. Assuming you are talking about Real Debrid here
If you paid online on the RD website, their is no voucher, you account gets the days added immediately
But if you went through some reseller, then unless they are on this list, it is possibly a scam
Code:
https://real-debrid.com/resellers

xoted

Jan 12, 2015
it seems i am missing this " activation code" i go so far in the set up process then a step tells me "activate the code that is displayed on your device"" i am using the kodi program on my laptop pc so i am at a loss to what they are referring to i see nothing displayed anywhere. are they referring to my pc as my device if so where do where do i find this code?? i am using their suggested set up process using the crew addon, selecting tools and follow the process ok until step 6 when a box appears telling me to "put in the code displayed on your device" i am lost as to where this displayed code is, totally confusing.
yes it is real-debrid account and surely everybody has to go through same set up process so somebody must know where to find this activation code??

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
They used to have a forum where you could ask those questions. It seems it is now closed. There is a help button on their site where you can ask a questions. Give it a go, it might help

xoted

Jan 12, 2015
hi ravrob
yeah tried that but they just keep putting me through the same set up routine which takes me back to where i started no better off
cheers