Recommend me a box please.

Tom221186

Mar 28, 2014
I currently have a mx box which I got off ebay last year, I was just wondering what other boxes you people would recommend.
I'm looking for something which will be a bit faster and powerful. I'd be willing to spend around the £120 mark maybe.

I look forward to hearing your opinions thank you

Bedsidelee

Feb 26, 2014
G
I currently have a mx box which I got off ebay last year, I was just wondering what other boxes you people would recommend.
I'm looking for something which will be a bit faster and powerful. I'd be willing to spend around the £120 mark maybe.

I look forward to hearing your opinions thank you
I bought an M8 android box with 4K it is a great box you can not go wrong and now down to £74 .

Bedsidelee

Feb 26, 2014
Install openelec and you won't find a better box.
Moses can you be so kind and tell me the ins and out's about openelec . I hear a lot of chat about openelec and know you can install Xbmc-Kodi from there site but I'd really like to know how openelec works technically and how it would benefit my box I would be very appreciated if you could tell me thank you Moses .

jakewalton4

Jul 22, 2013
Newcastle, UK
M8 or S82 with OpenElec (but make sure you get the right box, there's loads of different types). There's no point buying anything else. OpenElec/ Linux is good because it loads straight to XBMC, and uses less memory, so it runs faster and smoother

Bedsidelee

Feb 26, 2014
M8 or S82 with OpenElec (but make sure you get the right box, there's loads of different types). There's no point buying anything else. OpenElec/ Linux is good because it loads straight to XBMC, and uses less memory, so it runs faster and smoother
I assuming openelec is in programs or do I download it thank you . :)

Last edited: