i would like to see some more lastfm playlists especially weeklytrackchart.xml and toptracks.xml?period=3month. i use them very often in liquid bear. usually more often than my toptracks.xml (top tracks all time). just a suggestion for one of the next versions. thank you
Version 0.0.9 - (18/09/2014)
* Added "Artist info" in Context Menu that provides the biography and other info about the artist
* Fixed a content encoding problem in export of m3u lists with unicode characters
* Fixed an encoding problem in tag downloaded albums with special characters in name
* Makes the name of the downloaded individual songfile dependent from artist and track_name and not name
* Added an option to enable/disable "Artist info" context menu entry
* Added option to choose a custom period of time in last.fm top listened tracks and albums
@sonofdibnah and @jockywilson test the new version and tell me if the problem persists (if yes, post the log).
its working great for me. thank you m8. first i wondered why the "1 month top-titles" stays empty while all other periods work fine. after i created a log but when i browse my lastfm profile and saw, that i can view my "1 month top-titles" here, but the export function via audioscrobbler xml is missing for "1 month". If I may venture a guess, ... is that the reason why its empty?!
Yes, this seems to be a bug in last.fm API (that return an empty response).
After searching for a bit, found in the last.fm forum also other persons reporting problems with period=1month.
I'll wait a bit to see if they fix the problem. If they do not fix, I remove the "1 month" entry.