[RELEASE] Music Box

Hinnak321

Dec 16, 2012
i would like to see some more lastfm playlists especially weeklytrackchart.xml and toptracks.xml?period=3month. i use them very often in liquid bear. usually more often than my toptracks.xml (top tracks all time). just a suggestion for one of the next versions. thank you

techdealer

Jan 15, 2014
Version 0.0.9 - (18/09/2014)
* Added "Artist info" in Context Menu that provides the biography and other info about the artist
* Fixed a content encoding problem in export of m3u lists with unicode characters
* Fixed an encoding problem in tag downloaded albums with special characters in name
* Makes the name of the downloaded individual songfile dependent from artist and track_name and not name
* Added an option to enable/disable "Artist info" context menu entry
* Added option to choose a custom period of time in last.fm top listened tracks and albums

@sonofdibnah and @jockywilson test the new version and tell me if the problem persists (if yes, post the log).

@Hinnak321 done.

Hinnak321

Dec 16, 2012
its working great for me. thank you m8. first i wondered why the "1 month top-titles" stays empty while all other periods work fine. after i created a log but when i browse my lastfm profile and saw, that i can view my "1 month top-titles" here, but the export function via audioscrobbler xml is missing for "1 month". If I may venture a guess, ... is that the reason why its empty?! :)

techdealer

Jan 15, 2014
Yes, this seems to be a bug in last.fm API (that return an empty response).
After searching for a bit, found in the last.fm forum also other persons reporting problems with period=1month.
I'll wait a bit to see if they fix the problem. If they do not fix, I remove the "1 month" entry.

Last edited:

taggarts

Feb 6, 2014
where can i download this addon from guys, cant see it in fusion? thanks

**edit got it now lol

Last edited:

taggarts

Feb 6, 2014
Wow discovered this fantastic music addon,if it wasnt for this community, with great devs and staff my life would be boring, thanks guys great work, keep it up, thanks techdealer

Kizzer31

Sep 3, 2013
anyway to get a add to favourites option in the addon please as would love to be able to add my fav albums to xbmc homescreen so i can use it as a shortcut thanks

great addon defo best one for music ive come across

lambda

Banned
Oct 8, 2013
Athens, GR
Great addon techdealer:)
I have a request. Can you register it as a video addon too?
I think it makes sense because the addon supports music videos too (youtube as a media source).

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
system/addons/install from zipfile then navigate to where you have it saved and install it from there

waspish

May 17, 2012
system/addons/install from zipfile then navigate to where you have it saved and install it from there
I have xbmc on my iPhone which isn't jailbroken when I do go to install from zipfile there isn't a way to get to the repository that's in my Dropbox app

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
I have xbmc on my iPhone which isn't jailbroken when I do go to install from zipfile there isn't a way to get to the repository that's in my Dropbox app
How have you got xbmc on your iphone if it isnt jailbroken ?:confused:

waspish

May 17, 2012
How have you got xbmc on your iphone if it isnt jailbroken ?:confused:
Just pay £10 a year for this
Code:
https://ipawind.com
somehow they let you install it on your iPhone bit like how cartoon hd did oh there is 9 other apps as well

Last edited by a moderator:

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Never heard of it

p.s dont post direct links on the forum :)

Anyhow,theres a few ways to do it.Can you not just visit the link on your phone and download it to your phone and install it from there

Or download it to your computer and use something like iphone explorer and copy it on to the phone

Or download to your computer and then share the folder and navigate over the network to it

Last edited: