[RELEASE] Music Box

waspish

May 17, 2012
Never heard of it

p.s dont post direct links on the forum :)

Anyhow,theres a few ways to do it.Can you not just visit the link on your phone and download it to your phone and install it from there

Or download it to your computer and use something like iphone explorer and copy it on to the phone

Or download to your phone and then share the folder and navigate over the network to it

Yeah that was my last option to connect to my Mac and use ifunbox and see if the xbmc folder shows up..

Thanks for the help..

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
Sorry to be a bit of a pain but could you please tell me which repo i use to get this music box please i only knew how to get stuff from install from zip file that's it i'm not that technical i use a ATV2 so any advice would be well appreciated thank you very much:confused:

waspish

May 17, 2012
Sorry to be a bit of a pain but could you please tell me which repo i use to get this music box please i only knew how to get stuff from install from zip file that's it i'm not that technical i use a ATV2 so any advice would be well appreciated thank you very much:confused:

For some reason as I found out it isn't in tvaddons.co the repository is here that you can save but getting it to your atv2 I don't know

https://techdealer-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repository.techdealer-1.0.1.zip

Hinnak321

Dec 16, 2012
we wrote about the "1-month played tracks" problem in last.fm here i use last.fm on all my devices, even a statistic tool for android. its astonishing that it shows my most played artists for one month, also the albums, but not the tracks. because both of them should be results of the not working tracks function (android as well). do you have any news of that api problem? maybe you can let this 1month thing in your addon, its a cool feature even without the tracks-function.

regards

pfj

Oct 31, 2012
Norn Irn
Just like to say this is an incredibly good addon especially for someone like myself who listens to music more than watching films and TV shows.

kakkerlakk

Sep 17, 2014
This is an amazing addon. I'd call it the "Genesis" of music. Thanks for providing this and all your hard work.

sonofdibnah

Jul 29, 2014
Hi Techdealer. I'm going back to the issue of not being able to download from windows 7. I've now run into this problem on my laptop as well as my ex wife's so I have been able to get a debug log. I'm using musicbox 0.0.9.

I think I said before that it says "Downloading the album..." but nothing happens other than the creation of the folder in the download destination. I'm currently watching a download bar that's not moved (at all) in a good five minutes so I've pressed cancel and it now says Music Box: Cancelling... and XBMC has locked up. That's pretty much the same as I did for the log I've created.

Here's the debug log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=311302

Hope you can see what's causing this.

arzaz

Oct 10, 2014
Which repo I use for my box "PRISMCUBE RUBY" running xbmc ghotam 13.2?
I have managed to install this fabulous addon on my PRISMCUBE, but i can only play musics and cannot download them i got error Music Box script error?

How to solve this issue

sonofdibnah

Jul 29, 2014
Hi Techdealer. I'm going back to the issue of not being able to download from windows 7. I've now run into this problem on my laptop as well as my ex wife's so I have been able to get a debug log. I'm using musicbox 0.0.9.

I think I said before that it says "Downloading the album..." but nothing happens other than the creation of the folder in the download destination. I'm currently watching a download bar that's not moved (at all) in a good five minutes so I've pressed cancel and it now says Music Box: Cancelling... and XBMC has locked up. That's pretty much the same as I did for the log I've created.

Here's the debug log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=311302

Hope you can see what's causing this.
SOLVED
It failed because I'd downgraded to xbmc 12.3 so I could use MP3 Streams. I gave 13.2 a try again and downloads work.

arzaz

Oct 10, 2014
After several attempts i noticed that all artist names with high and low tones (é, è....) give me error Music box script?
May be it's the reason that i cannot download any songs or albums?

manny729

Apr 3, 2014
Great music program could used a few updates if I play track 1 it plays track 5 find more artwork. ..