[RELEASE] Music Box

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
Is this addon working for anyone without loggin into VK? The default login always gives "Too many requests per second".

Hinnak321

Dec 16, 2012
@techdealer: the addon is near perfect my friend. as a big music lover i use liquid bear on my mobile device, too.
but: i'm missing one thing in your addon: the recommendations of Last.FM. this is the main reason why i scrobble my music to them - getting qualified recommendations. liquid bear use them for a great, great feature: they generate a randomized playlist based on my recommendations from last.fm.

i dont know if this is complicated and/or time-consuming to integrate that. but maybe you wanna release a v1.0 someday? and maybe you just need some good challanging ideas for that ;)

mark142

Sep 14, 2013
Is this add on still working. To get round the errors, I created a VK account but still getting log in errors. Tells me invalid username password but it works find on the browser. Any ideas as this was the best music addon around.

sonofdibnah

Jul 29, 2014
Is this add on still working. To get round the errors, I created a VK account but still getting log in errors. Tells me invalid username password but it works find on the browser. Any ideas as this was the best music addon around.
Yes still working for me. Whenever I've had your problem before it turned out I'd made a typo error with either my logon details or password.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I have downloaded the repo from the first post without problems. As normal it was empty and populated itself once I forced it to refresh. However, after several refresh, the only addons that showed up in the repo were the program and video addons. No Music addons showed and therefore, no MusicBox addon could be installed.

Does anyone have the zipped addon itself?

Thanks

sattekop

Developer
Sep 21, 2012
All the software documents that make up this app by techdealer van be found in his github via link in the first post. Last activity was 25 days ago.
App is currently not working for me. Glad for anybody who can help.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I got the repo from that first link but as stated, it yields all the addons within the repo except the music addon.

PS I got the music box addon elsewhere but it won't play. I can not enter my credentials for VK, it says password/username invalid....however I can access the site with the same username and pass combo.

That's OK though. Soon the devs will fix 181.fm to work with Helix and I won't need any other music addon. 181.fm is by far the best music addon out there.

Tx for your answer though.

techdealer

Jan 15, 2014
Hi guys,

Thank you for all feedback and I apologize for not replying earlier.
I was thinking to add some more features before release the next "stable" version on the Repository but I ended up running out of time and ideas. I'm planning to release an update in the coming week(s) to fix the problems (hope to give news before Christmas). Some of them are already solved on github, such as:
-Using the addon without vk.com account (Note: the use of vk.com account is strongly recommend for a better experience. Read this note on github for more info).
-Atflick soundtrack search bug
-Beatport top100 bug

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Nice to have you back techdealer. You were missed. I wasn't sure you were still updating this addon. Nice to see you are still working on it.

Thanks for your answer. I will see if it started working again.

techdealer

Jan 15, 2014
Version 0.0.10 - (21/12/2014)
* Fixed Beatport top100
* Fixed bug in Atflick soundtrack search
* Added a new vk.com default token
* Fixed Official Charts UK

damac10

Apr 11, 2014
Hi thanks for the hard work!!! Any chance we will see the Search for Music Video option fixed or is this related to the Youtube addon needing a fix?

damac10

Apr 11, 2014
Hi there .The Youtube Music addon was fixed by using Youtube Beta by Bromix. In the Youtube Music Addon settings there is a option to choose your default Youtube app. By changing from the official Youtube addon to Youtube Beta by Bromix the Music video functionality is fixed. If we can have the option to choose Youtube addon in your settings this will fix the search for Music video which is broken for Vevo video sources. Cheers

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Hi there .The Youtube Music addon was fixed by using Youtube Beta by Bromix. In the Youtube Music Addon settings there is a option to choose your default Youtube app. By changing from the official Youtube addon to Youtube Beta by Bromix the Music video functionality is fixed. If we can have the option to choose Youtube addon in your settings this will fix the search for Music video which is broken for Vevo video sources. Cheers

Have a look here at the last updated patch,this might help you ;)

http://forums.tvaddons.co/threads/12846-Just-found-this-addon-and-wanted-to-share

k1rkyc

Jan 24, 2015
Can anyone help please? I only just discovered this app (it's awesome!!) but I cant get the youtube source to work so that it playes videos. Can anyone assist please with easy to follow instructions? Cheers :)

mark142

Sep 14, 2013
Can anyone help please? I only just discovered this app (it's awesome!!) but I cant get the youtube source to work so that it playes videos. Can anyone assist please with easy to follow instructions? Cheers :)
See post above yours for the YouTube fix.