[RELEASE] Music Box

mark142

Sep 14, 2013
Seems Music Box no longer working without VK account. I have one so not an issue and is working fine with it. Just to let others know to avoid people spamming the forum with why they can not access Music box. I would highly recommend getting a VK account. It only takes a few minutes

charger37

May 26, 2013
Seems Music Box no longer working without VK account. I have one so not an issue and is working fine with it. Just to let others know to avoid people spamming the forum with why they can not access Music box. I would highly recommend getting a VK account. It only takes a few minutes
i got script error when i go to search dont have vk acount! how can i get vk acount?

mark142

Sep 14, 2013
No idea search is working fine for me. Maybe nothing was found and rather than staying it it just stated script error. I was having issues downloading but that too seems to be working now. Maybe try again. When you open music box does it state login successful?

Last edited:

stuartj9

Nov 13, 2013
Apologies if this has been answered before. The add on is great and works on Windows and 13.2 Android but not Kodi 14x Android. Is there a work around?

stuartj9

Nov 13, 2013
Update, on 13.2 Android it downloads the first song and then I get a script error. Can anyone help?

techdealer

Jan 15, 2014
Version 0.0.11 - (16/04/2015)
* Removed Atflick support and added Whatsong as alternative
* Fixed Beatport Top 100
* Artist Info: fixed script error when no data is found
* Added Deezer and Traxsource to the Charts
* Fixed 7Digital search by albums

Note: If you have soundtracks from Atflick added to favorites, you have to delete them since they are no longer available.

Last edited:

pfj

Oct 31, 2012
Norn Irn
This is a great addon. Is there any way of making a playlist or queuing songs to play after each other? ATM i just have all the songs in my favorites but would be nice to be able to make a playlist from them.

ncube2

May 29, 2012
When i change the source to YouTube, i am getting a message saying this app is not compatible. This was working fine for the videos
until few days back. Is there a fix.

kiffmoore

Jan 2, 2013
Something has changed with the YouTube addon and all those that use it for integration into their addons will have to re-code this part. I'm sure techdealer will do this when he has time

natko1243

Developer
Nov 19, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
@kiffmoore I am pretty sure it is easier to update the Youtube addon than updating all addons that use it..
It is just the matter of headers I think, they must send the header of some supported app

huball

Developer
Jan 25, 2015
Poland
@kiffmoore I am pretty sure it is easier to update the Youtube addon than updating all addons that use it..
It is just the matter of headers I think, they must send the header of some supported app
I think is not that simple as you think.

@kiffmoore
@ncube2

Fix for youtube source. You need to edit the line No. 947 addon.py in plugin.audio.musicbox-master folder like that:

codigo_fonte = abrir_url("http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?q="+ search_string +"&key=AIzaSyBbDY0UzvF5Es77M7S1UChMzNp0KsbaDPI&alt=json&category=Music&start-index=2&max-results=1")
And line No. 946:
search_string = urllib.quote(artist + ' ' + track_name)
and it should start work. If is not remove space between "alt=json"

Dont forget to thanks ;)

Last edited:

techdealer

Jan 15, 2014
Version 0.0.12 - (24/04/2015)
* Fixed 8tracks Featured playlists
* Updated youtube API to V3 (ty Mafarricos)