[RELEASE] PAC-12 Network (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2017
The Pac 12 Network now requires login from your TV Service provider. Since I can't pull the streams legally I will be discontinuing this plugin.

Name: PAC-12 Network
Plugin ID: plugin.video.pac12.network
Author: BludhavenGrayson
Current Version: 1.0.0
Download: repository.BludhavenGrayson.zip

Description:
Watch live streams from PAC-12.com

Last edited by a moderator:

itstheone

May 9, 2016
Welcome back PAC 12 :)

Thanks for this and do i need to create an account or is the login in settings for TVPlayer Plus?

It didn't seem to add up for me?

Aug 1, 2017
Ahhh did I leave in the settings from another of my plugins? That's what happens when I use a previous plugin as a base.

No need to log in with this add-on. It streams directly from pac12.com and I will fix the settings file shortly. :)

FORD

Oct 24, 2013
Is this working for anyone else? Nothing plays now.
Was working great on Saturday for the UW vs Montana game. Aside from that damn Comcast bot that knocks all the streams off every half hour or so, just because they want to be assholes.

But that has nothing to do with the add-on itself, of course. If you're lucky enough to have a decent internet provider, it's probably a flawless stream.

vet_ca

Mar 6, 2016
I really love this add-on!!! Thank you so very much BludhavenGrayson. Best wishes to you buddy.

rarothrock

Oct 2, 2017
Help please

I'm new to this whole KODI thing. Can you please give me instructions on what to do with the zip file to get the PAS 12 onto KODI?

Thanks!

Shamanators

Nov 3, 2018
I have tried the pac 12 network addon. It does not work. It gives me an error and says check the log. What should I try to do? I have installed it on two different machines with the same result.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I have tried the pac 12 network addon. It does not work. It gives me an error and says check the log. What should I try to do? I have installed it on two different machines with the same result.
I have a lot of maintenance to do on many of my addons. This is an addon that I took over from another dev. I will have to check to see if the sources are still available and if so I will get it going again.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I just checked and the Pac 12 Network now requires login from your TV Service provider. Since I can't pull the streams legally I will be discontinuing this plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.