[RELEASE] Pearl Jam Live (initial release)

kinkin

May 6, 2012
My new addon, created just to fuel my obsession with Pearl jam, but I've decided to release it to The Hub.

Pearl Jam Live allows you to stream from hundreds of official Pearl jam concert bootlegs. Content is sorted by year and show date and you can stream whole shows or play/queue individual songs.

All content is streamed from pearljamlive.com. If you can find any other band-specific sites I'll be happy to expand the addon.

Grab it from my repo via fusion.

Feedback appreciated.
Thanks

6 May 2013 - Version 1.0.1 released.

Added pearljambootlegs.org as another source (thanks shess757). You can browse/play songs or play full shows, but I'm having trouble queuing individual songs from this site.

Last edited:

secreto

Mar 25, 2013
kinkin - You sir are a genius I LOVE pearl Jam! - Grew up listening to the vedder meister, had all their albums once upon a time also. This band really opened my eyes to how scrupulous and manipulative the music industry is. Despite everything these guys kept it real and did not succumb to the greed.

Pearl Jam claims that the Los Angeles-based company used its influence to keep promoters from booking the band's low-cost summer tour. In the memorandum filed with the Justice Department's anti-trust division, the band alleges that Ticketmaster has a national monopoly over ticket distribution and that service fees charged by the agency drastically inflate ticket prices. Daniel Hamilton, a spokesman for the Justice Department, confirmed Tuesday that the agency is investigating possible anti-competitive practices in the ticket distribution industry.
Thanks

bigorangekitty

Mar 24, 2013
what repo is this actually going to be in? is the plug in live yet? thanks...that's awesome :)
EDIT: Just saw it is your repo that is in FUSION.... thank you again!

shess757

May 3, 2013
One of my favorite addons!! you can also check pearljambootlegs.org, not sure if it would help as some of the links seem dead.
Any thoughts of adding video? Their unplugged or Austin City Limits would be cool, I think there are a lot of full concerts on YouTube as well. Thanks for this great addon!

kinkin

May 6, 2012
Thanks mate, I'll check pearljambootlegs.org out and I am going to add video at some point.

kinkin

May 6, 2012
Version 1.0.1 released.

Added pearljambootlegs.org as another source (thanks shess757). You can browse/play songs or play full shows, but I'm having trouble queuing individual songs from this site.

shess757

May 3, 2013
Kin, Works great! I know zero about what goes into add-ons but would love to help any way I can. Thanks for putting this together.

shess757

May 3, 2013
kinkin - I found another site

http://wegotshit.blogspot.com/

Not sure how much streaming there is, or content you could add, If nothing else just an awesome site for a fan. Also playing around with some thumbs and backgrounds for your addon, once I could send them off to you to look at and add if you wanted.

kinkin

May 6, 2012
Cheers shess I'll check that out later and see if I can add as a source. Great selection there.

shess757

May 3, 2013
Might have something else to add. pearljam.com has a 24/7 pearl jam radio stream its different from the siriusxm channel not sure if it requires a login but might be cool to include. Still loving this addon, thanks!

pull225

May 7, 2015
Reviving an old thread. One of my favorite addons and I know that it is no longer supported. I'm trying to figure out how to get this on Kodi 17.1. Anyone know if there is a zip file somewhere?

Thanks.