[RELEASE] The New and Improved FastPassTV.ms Video Addon

Don Draper

May 7, 2012
Nassau, Bahamas
The XBMCHUB.com Team Presents...

THE NEW AND IMPROVED FASTPASSTV.MS VIDEO ADDON FOR XBMC

Another Alternative for Watching Free Movies and TV Shows from XBMC.

Installation
1. Install our Repo from ZIP file.
2. Enable the "Fast Pass TV" Addon under "Video Addons"

Special thanks to tvalacarta for his awesome work and of course to the XBMC Foundation for everything!

Code:
Changelog:

Version 2.0.2
- Initial Public Release
Have Fun! ;)

PS: Don't forget to check out our RadioReference.com Police Scanner Addon under Music Addons!

woodypecker

Dec 16, 2012
That is awesome that this is being worked on but myself with xbmc 12.0 rc2 on raspberry pi nothing works. Shows and movies are there and links but script error

k_zeon

May 7, 2012
Not sure if you know, but i had an old version of Fastpass tv and as a test looked to play A Bugs Life.
I get 3 Putlocker results. click 1st one and it plays.
In your new version , I get more links to click but every one says file taken down.

Is this a bug.??

thanks

caseymoss

Feb 25, 2013
The old plugin working good till the antipiracy wave hit the site but after that the plugin was just unable to hold the link I hope the new plugin would fill in for the old and work accordingly..

xdamageincx

Mar 13, 2013
USA
I dont see the Addon in the XBMCHUB Repo anymore. Mine didn't work so I deleted it thinking I could reinstall (i worked a few weeks ago) but there is no addon in xbmchub Repository 1.0.0.zip anymore...
AM I missing something really obvious?

William123

Jan 5, 2014
Your method of explaining the whole thing in this post is in fact pleasant, every one be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.