[RELEASE] Too Many XBMC Addons to List - Must Have!

sneakily1

Feb 17, 2013
I was having the same issue and figured out a fix (I think, at least it worked for me). In default.py change the following line:
url = "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid="+video_id

to:
url = "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root&action=play_video&videoid="+video_id

I created my own plugin for Maddox's Youtube channel (if anyone wants it, just shoot me a PM), and this worked for me (just stole the Betty's Kitchen code and plugged in the different user channel). Unfortunately this will have to be done with all of the Youtube based plugins, but it did work just fine for me in Frodo.

**Update**
My method DOES NOT work in Eden after testing it out on a different system.

Last edited:

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Hey tam26,your post was censored as you typed it so whatever you are looking for must be banned from here

Have a read here as to why it was censored http://forums.tvaddons.co/threads/21784-What-Is-The-*********

P,s this thread is coming up to 2 years old so this is a strange place to post your question also

If you need help with something from here,make sure to post in the relevant place on the forum,that way you stand better chance of someone seeing it and being able to help :)

Manilvajl

Nov 22, 2014
I am very new to this forum so apologise if my question is stupid......but is there a single place I can find an alphabetical list of addon names?

Thanks in advance.

Abraxis

Jul 17, 2016
Canada
Hi All thanks for having me......not so much a reply but I do have a question and dont know how else to post it for now (newb)...I have some video addons that DO NOT appear on the list of addons so that I can uninstall them...??