[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2017
I am discontinuing this addon since the source has made some changes that doesn't all me to pull this streams.

Name: TVCatchup.com
Plugin ID: plugin.video.tvcatchup.com
Author: BludhavenGrayson
Current Version: 1.3.0
Download: repository.BludhavenGrayson.zip

Description:
Watch live TV from tvcatchup.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnoo

Mar 13, 2013
Hello BludhavenGrayson

Here`s some feedback on the addon,
TvCatchup channels work fine through browser, but don`t work in the addon (BBC and ITV mostly).
Other channels like SkyNews and a few others work fine.

Cheers

Last edited:

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
Ahh glad its not just me, ive noticed the other TV catchup addon is down too so i presume its a change TVcatchup.com has made.

Aug 1, 2017
I will take a look tonight. Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Looks like they are using base64 to encode their m3u8 streams. I will have to fix this. I've never used base64 before though.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
Really sorry guys, I had some computer troubles. My desktop crashed and burned and as it's my only PC I couldn't do anything. I'm back up and running now and the update is pushed.

Tavipete

Oct 7, 2017
Really sorry guys, I had some computer troubles. My desktop crashed and burned and as it's my only PC I couldn't do anything. I'm back up and running now and the update is pushed.
Sorry I know you have worked hard but the channels cut out very quickly. Is there a fix for this? TIA

Johnoo

Mar 13, 2013
beardypig did not update this addon for a long time,
his version just started working on it own for a while, but cuts out.

Aug 1, 2017
Sorry I know you have worked hard but the channels cut out very quickly. Is there a fix for this? TIA
Could you get me a debug log? The channels do not cut out for me on my end so I cannot replicate this issue.

EDIT: Actually I am now experiencing this issue. But only when launching the stream via my plugin. If I add the url to a .strm file or play via VLC it streams continuous. Very intriguing. I'll have to look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.