[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tavipete

Oct 7, 2017
Massive THANKS :eek: I work in GMT too. Will test over weekend so double fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
TVCatchup changed their html the same day I fixed it last. Now they have completely changed their player. I am keeping an eye on their new html and hoping that it remains the same now that the new player is in place.

This irks me more than anything because TVCatchup is my main source of live TV for my family. I hope they get their shit together soon.

Sorry if it seems I'm making excuses but I don't want to push a fix that will break six hours later when they make yet another change to their website. :(

thom

Sep 5, 2015
I have the 1.5.0 update but not working for me on KODI 18, works okay on KODI 17. Neither is TVPlayer working on Kodi 18.

Both open but nothing happens when I click on a channel.

Any ideas, am I missing a script addon or something else.

Usually a higher version works.

Thanks

Aug 1, 2017
I have the 1.5.0 update but not working for me on KODI 18, works okay on KODI 17. Neither is TVPlayer working on Kodi 18.

Both open but nothing happens when I click on a channel.

Any ideas, am I missing a script addon or something else.

Usually a higher version works.

Thanks
I have not tested with Kodi 18, only 17. I don't usually offer support for nightlies, only the current stable version (17 in this case).

It could be there is some code changes required to work with 18, but I haven't looked into it yet.

Sorry.

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
I have not tested with Kodi 18, only 17. I don't usually offer support for nightlies, only the current stable version (17 in this case).

It could be there is some code changes required to work with 18, but I haven't looked into it yet.

Sorry.
Seems ok now mate, do you think it will stay? (silly question)

Aug 1, 2017
Seems ok now mate, do you think it will stay? (silly question)
I hope so. TVCatchup is one of three add-ons I use for my Live TV at home (the others being TVPlayer and USTVNow), so I plan to keep updating it if they keep making changes, I just don't know how quickly I can keep up with them.

Aug 1, 2017
Actually Bludhaven it only seems to work on PC not Android is this correct?
No, it works on Android, but I haven't tested with 16.x only 17.x (latest stable). I just tested again and BBC One and Two both played fine first time.

Please double check that the add-on has updated to the latest version, and if it still doesn't work please try and get me a debug log so I can see what the issue is. Thank you.

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
No, it works on Android, but I haven't tested with 16.x only 17.x (latest stable). I just tested again and BBC One and Two both played fine first time.

Please double check that the add-on has updated to the latest version, and if it still doesn't work please try and get me a debug log so I can see what the issue is. Thank you.
Yeah its definately the latest version, as i say it works on 16.1 on the lappy but not the Android box, same version 1.5.0, i´ll try and get the log

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
Yeah its definately the latest version, as i say it works on 16.1 on the lappy but not the Android box, same version 1.5.0, i´ll try and get the log
well bugger me if it aint just started working!! Just went to run it to get the debug log and it came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.