[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thom

Sep 5, 2015
Anyone running KODI 18 like me since this addon doesn't work on 18 there is another addon for TV Catchup.

TVCatchup addon by Beardypig(blxd edition) 2.0.0 works on KODI 18

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone running KODI 18 like me since this addon doesn't work on 18 there is another addon for TV Catchup.

TVCatchup addon by Beardypig(blxd edition) 2.0.0 works on KODI 18
I won't make support for 18 until 18 is released :) I didn't know the blxd edition plugin was still in development, this is good to know.

Aug 1, 2017
yeah all back to normal now <bludhaven
Yeah I checked it yesterday morning and their streams were down, then they came back, then down again. Last I checked this morning they are down again. But it is all on their side so we can only wait and hope they get it sorted quickly.

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
Yeah I checked it yesterday morning and their streams were down, then they came back, then down again. Last I checked this morning they are down again. But it is all on their side so we can only wait and hope they get it sorted quickly.
na its been fine for me all day

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
Have you seen this site Bludhaven? http://www.giniko.com
Hi Bludhaven can you advise me here please, i was using your addon in 16.1 and it ran and loaded lovely, nice and quick. But now i have switched to 17.6 and it takes ages to load a channel even sometimes to the point where it times out and my box gives a "no signal recieved" screen, any ideas why this might be? Cheers

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
Yeah, seems to be working again now. Maybe they were doing maintenance.
Hola Señor Bludhaven, something is amiss with the Fre*view they are directing to Transponder now, i see someones having a crack at transponder on Kodi already but its not working, any ideas mate?

kirkydman

Dec 14, 2016
Hola Señor Bludhaven, something is amiss with the Fre*view they are directing to Transponder now, i see someones having a crack at transponder on Kodi already but its not working, any ideas mate?
Beardypigs cracked it on blxd edition, loads more channels too!

Status
Not open for further replies.