[RELEASE] TVPlayer.com (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2017
I am not able to keep up with this addon any longer so I am going to discontinue it.

Name: TVPlayer.com
Plugin ID: plugin.video.tvplayer.com
Author: BludhavenGrayson
Current Version: 1.0.0
Download: repository.BludhavenGrayson.zip

Description:
Watch live TV from tvplayer.com

Last edited by a moderator:

vet_ca

Mar 6, 2016
After downloading the .zip, running install from .zip nothing shows up to install. What am I doing wrong?

vet_ca

Mar 6, 2016
I tried installing it in Kodi v17.3 and v17.4 from the link in the first post
Code:
repository.BludhavenGrayson.zip
It downloads fine and when I open the .zip file in windows with winrar it is populated; however, when I go to "install from .zip" in Kodi it is empty and just shows the two dots (..). This happens in Kodi on my windows desktop and on my Raspberry Pi 3B running libreelec.
I'd really like to add both addons but just can't figure out what's happening.

Aug 1, 2017
After downloading the .zip, running install from .zip nothing shows up to install. What am I doing wrong?
I tried installing it in Kodi v17.3 and v17.4 from the link in the first post
Code:
repository.BludhavenGrayson.zip
It downloads fine and when I open the .zip file in windows with winrar it is populated; however, when I go to "install from .zip" in Kodi it is empty and just shows the two dots (..). This happens in Kodi on my windows desktop and on my Raspberry Pi 3B running libreelec.
I'd really like to add both addons but just can't figure out what's happening.
That's strange. Other repositories fill content correctly?

Do me a favour and try installing by adding http://fusion.tvaddions.co as a source in file manager, and then go to kodi-repos > english and install my repo that way. Let's see if it populates then.

vet_ca

Mar 6, 2016
OK I have the fusion repo installed already. I'll check that in a little while and get back with my results. Thanks for the continuing help. We'll get this working one way or another. Cheers!

Well that worked just fine. I had no idea it was in the tvaddons.co fusion repository. Thank you so much for your help and patients buddy. Best wishes.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
OK I have the fusion repo installed already. I'll check that in a little while and get back with my results. Thanks for the continuing help. We'll get this working one way or another. Cheers!

Well that worked just fine. I had no idea it was in the tvaddons.co fusion repository. Thank you so much for your help and patients buddy. Best wishes.
I'm glad you got it working. I have no idea why it didn't install via a straight zip. I'll change all my download links to include Fusion information.

vet_ca

Mar 6, 2016
Thank you BludhavenGrayson. I honestly don't know why it wouldn't install via the straight zip. First time I've encountered this problem. Sure glad you got it in the fusion repo though. I like the TV addon and waiting for college football season to start to enjoy the PAC 12 addon. Jees when I went to Davis (Calif) it was PAC 10!!!!!! hahaha

Sabin1981

Sep 3, 2017
I accidentally deleted my post from earlier, sigh. Basically, thank you for the awesome add-on; my mum can't get Fre*view due to her dodgy aerial and is very grateful to be able to watch TV again. Is there any chance to get ITV+1 added to the channel list too, please?

Also, sometimes channels just stop working. Yesterday BBC One worked perfectly, no issues, but ITV wouldn't connect. Today ITV works fine but BBC One doesn't - it just says "error, see log" but the log is empty.

Thanks in advance :)

Aug 1, 2017
I accidentally deleted my post from earlier, sigh. Basically, thank you for the awesome add-on; my mum can't get Fre*view due to her dodgy aerial and is very grateful to be able to watch TV again. Is there any chance to get ITV+1 added to the channel list too, please?

Also, sometimes channels just stop working. Yesterday BBC One worked perfectly, no issues, but ITV wouldn't connect. Today ITV works fine but BBC One doesn't - it just says "error, see log" but the log is empty.

Thanks in advance :)
TVPlayer.com doesn't carry any +1 networks for ITV, sorry.

The reason that sometimes some channels throw out errors is because TVPlayer.com pay a small licence fee to the channels it airs. This licence fee includes and excludes some programming. If something is airing that TVPlayer.com do not have the rights to show, then the stream stops working. For a full list of the upcoming exclusion list, you can check here: https://tvplayer.com/channel-availability

Otherwise, you can install my TVCatchup.com add-on, too. This has less channels but more reliability with channels like Channel 4, etc.

Sabin1981

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you very much for the help, it's most appreciated! It's a shame about no plus 1 channels, but understandable, likewise with the license restrictions on some broadcasts :)

itekweni

Jun 5, 2015
Hi any one know why this addon is no longer working since 13/12/2017 and is there anything I can personally do to get it working again........thanks

JNRW

Oct 13, 2014
Hi any one know why this addon is no longer working since 13/12/2017 and is there anything I can personally do to get it working again........thanks
I can’t say, but if you go to tvplayer.com either in the UK or with a UK VPN you can get channels.

Good luck. Just thought, are you trying to use this add-on outside the UK without a VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.