Removing Su*** *epo

thom

Sep 5, 2015
Anyway to remove all the Su*** *epo repositories that are on my device but not installed. There are several I want to keep but I want to dump the rest.

Thanks

cypher1055

Feb 21, 2016
Just go to install from repository option at setting menu, right click any repo you want to uninstall, select information option, hit uninstall & you're done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thom

Sep 5, 2015
The problem they are not installed just listed. I want to completely remove most of them completely.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Delete the folders out of the addons folder, or even better wipe the whole thing and start again. Sounds like you are using a 'fully-loaded' box so there's no doubt loads of other garbage on there which you don't want/need.

thom

Sep 5, 2015
I wanted the SRP video addons and when I installed SRP it listed all there repos but you have to install each one. I want to completely remove all uninstalled repos. Don't want to do reset,to much time putting this together on Aoen MQ6.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Just delete the folders then... but on a side-note if you leave SR Video addons repo on there I wouldn't expect much help on here when it potentially screws up your system :)

It's not needed not desirable, just install addons from the relevant developer's repo to avoid yourself any headaches in the future.

thom

Sep 5, 2015
Okay thanks for the advice. I only wanted a few addons. So I will delete and reenter each individually.

thom

Sep 5, 2015
Went to Profile Directory, SRP, root, delete. SRP gone from Profile Directory but all SRP still in list of repositories. Went to addon folder only installed SRP repos are in there but couldn't delete any. Also restarted no help.

I figured it out, all SRP gone.

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited: