Repeated error message pop-ups on bottom right of screen

Filbertfoxxx

Dec 15, 2014
Hi,

I've just binned my ATV and installed kodi onto amazon fire tv stick. All installed fine except that some error message pop-ups keep showing every few seconds.

Foe example, there is a twitter pop-up in the bottom right of the screen that reads 'search error No results' which pops up continually, shows for a few seconds then disappears...but pops up again a few seconds later.

If I do a search and there is no item found I receive (for example) 'genesis stream not available' pop-up, again continually every few seconds.

Any idea how I can fix this, as it is annoying as fuck....!

I thank you
Filbert the happy fox

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
Maybe that wasn't the answer he was looking for lol but what else can you suggest as he's already binned is ATV i'd of paid for the P+P to my address:p

Filbertfoxxx

Dec 15, 2014
Wow, Freddy...dude. I'm just re-reading your reply, and I've worked out that it would have taken less time for you share the solution than it would to write what you did.

I did search for the answer in the forum, but mainly got the 'missing repositories' error message threads that people suffered at the end of last year. But hey, freedom of speech and all that....

Now, as for queenbm3....nice wheels and a helpful answer.

Enjoy your weekend guys

(And watch the mighty foxes late push for Europe)