Replacing the Librtmp file on OUYA

chrisnewton

Jan 14, 2014
yea i have read that but still dont understand exactly what to download when i click on the android link and also how to actually replace it

Duoduo

Aug 3, 2013
Please can I ask as a new Ouya & xbmc user why you want to update the librtmp so know if I should also?

chrisnewton

Jan 14, 2014
yea i have read that if some of the links dont work etc it always recommends to update Librtmp file, not sure why but it is recommended, just cant work out exactly what file to download and how you put it where the old one is

baci

May 13, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Duoduo rule of thumb....If all is good and working on your Ouya...leave it alone and enjoy!.....If its not broken leave it alone.

Duoduo

Aug 3, 2013
Thanks guys, I will leave it alone. Just out of curiosity though, why would someone update it ie what is to gain? I read that someone updated it du that they Could watch sport on Spor**dev*l, would this make it work cos nothing works for me.

chrisnewton

Jan 14, 2014
Thanks guys, I will leave it alone. Just out of curiosity though, why would someone update it ie what is to gain? I read that someone updated it du that they Could watch sport on Spor**dev*l, would this make it work cos nothing works for me.
It worked on my windows version, nothing worked on Spor**dev*l, i updated the file and everything was good...thats why i was curious as to how you do it on the OUYA

baci

May 13, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Can you explain what you mean by nothing is working for You?

Duoduo

Aug 3, 2013
Yes, when I click on streams it says something isn't working, I know that is a really lame answer I'm not in front of my box right now to give exact info, either way nothing loads