[REQUESTS] Resolvers

Luddite

Jul 21, 2012
Dublin (Ireland)
Can resolvers that use captchas be indicated as such. For example in the list Vidhog(C)
The (C) indicates you will need to type in a captcha if you use that resolver.

lowridin_guy

May 10, 2012
Just curious if there is an ETA on when a new resolver update might be available?? Don't mean to pressure anyone, just curious.

Someone else might see if they can take a look at making one for bestreams.net. I tried, but ran into some problems, possibly due to ascii or such, but if its in the post data, I'm not quite sure how to best handle that.

Also, vidshare.ws, fleon.me, worldvid.co all 3 seem to use the same system and flash player that hides the all but the file name in leaving the url to question and downloadhelper addon for firefox doesn't seem to notice the url(s). also the player seems to use a newer audio codec for hd stuff it seems.

Last edited:

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Can resolvers that use captchas be indicated as such. For example in the list Vidhog(C)
The (C) indicates you will need to type in a captcha if you use that resolver.
Unfortunately even though we code them into resolvers, it's the addon that displays the list of available hosts.. they have no way of knowing if a captcha is used or not.. at least as the current framework sits

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Also.. who was the user that sent me a pull request with a collection of updates made by VinnyDude that included the settings.xml?

I replied to the pull but no response

As an fyi for anyone, urlresolver builds the settings.xml file dynamically so should not be included in a release

o9r1sh

Sep 12, 2012
Michigan
- Nowvideo isn't working -- new videos seem to point to http://www.nowvideo.sx/
- Anyone wanna take a stab at http://www.zippyshare.com/
Hey icharinia, I've made made the necessary changes to the novamov resolver which handles resolving of nowvideo links to get it working again. If you don't want to wait for the urlresolver update you can manually update the resolver by copying this file to the following location on your device.

\XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugins

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
Hey icharinia, I've made made the necessary changes to the novamov resolver which handles resolving of nowvideo links to get it working again. If you don't want to wait for the urlresolver update you can manually update the resolver by copying this file to the following location on your device.

\XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugins

Thanks for this, works great!

hstegeman

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The Netherlands
On the moment I can't connect to the realdebrid website. The effect is that 1Ch**nel, Ic*f*lms etc. are giving errors. The urlresolver from realdebrid need to changed, so the realdebrid urlresolver would tempory disabled as long realdebrid website can't be connected.

Kjxn

May 11, 2012
On the moment I can't connect to the realdebrid website. The effect is that 1Ch**nel, Ic*f*lms etc. are giving errors. The urlresolver from realdebrid need to changed, so the realdebrid urlresolver would tempory disabled as long realdebrid website can't be connected.

The solution, for now, is to disable RD manually. I am able to connect to their website without any issues. Have you tried hitting the realdebrid website from a different IP, for example your mobile phone's web browser user your data plan and not wifi? We are trying to determine if you are having a problem that can occur when viewing the same site over a router from more than one computer or application at the same time for a period of time. Please try this and report back. If we find this to be the case, I can give you some instructions to follow.

hstegeman

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The Netherlands
The solution, for now, is to disable RD manually. I am able to connect to their website without any issues. Have you tried hitting the realdebrid website from a different IP, for example your mobile phone's web browser user your data plan and not wifi? We are trying to determine if you are having a problem that can occur when viewing the same site over a router from more than one computer or application at the same time for a period of time. Please try this and report back. If we find this to be the case, I can give you some instructions to follow.
I could contact real debrid by making use of a proxy server.
I did a request to change my password, and did send an email to unlock my ip adress.
I am waiting for a response from real debrid.
I think the problem did occur because I published a converterd real debrid link on their forum, that could be opened in the program vlc, perhaps several people with different ip adress did open that link.