Resolver fix

pierced6966

Apr 1, 2017
I have no idea how to use github, sorry, but i don't have time when im constantly fixing stuff in my addon.
But my question is why are so many dead sites still in the resolver, gorilla, movpod estream and stramango ect, they got shut down, so why they even still in the resolver.
Secondly entervideo was a simple fix so whys it not been added?
I fixed it but have no clue as to how to submit it, no idea what this pull request is, i don't have time to learn it either.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The dead sites are not hurting anything. If there are no links from those hosters, they simply get bypassed. So there really is no reason to remove them.
As for pull request, it is where you would enter the fix. This will be looked at by the dev and pulled in his addon if it makes sense.

pierced6966

Apr 1, 2017
I get they are not hurting anything but they just take up more space, even show up in resolver menus. Those site are dead, they got busted by FBI, they serve no purpose anymore.
Thanks anyway, i sorted it and added my fix so hopefully will be added in next update. Added it to the script.module.urlresolver in my addons and it resoled the links that stopped working

Reactions: capslock

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
very strange ?!I I have néver had problems with both resolvers ! Nó empty or forbidden links when presented a list of links to stream my series ! Maybe your installation an/or add-on is faulty/not-up-to-date, ór you are using an addon that is still running but not being serviced by the developer when there are problems/changes ?!