Resolver issues

lowdown

Mar 15, 2013
Upgraded my G-Box to KODI and find that I cannot set the resolver to Real-Debrid or All-Debrid. When I scroll through the resolvers those can not be found. I also notice that you can scroll to a certain spot, and then it shots pass several titles. Has anyone else had this issue. Don't know what to do !!! Any and all help will be appreciated...

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
try restarting xbmc. urlresolver dynamically builds the settings so that can get wonky sometimes.

s7eele

Sep 29, 2012
US of A (Deep Deep South)
I've not been able to play hugefiles 180upload and BillionUploads, does it need urlresolver? i guess not cus ironically i played a 720p movies from Ic*f*lms lastweek my urlresolver ver is 2.6.0
Ic*f*lms has it's own resolver(s). Genesis also has it's own, built-in, resolver(s). May be others but can't think of them off the top of my head. Someone else was having a 'similar' issue, realdebrid disappeared from 'urlresolver' after raising its priority above 100, iirc. Not sure it has anything to do with your situation but felt it was worth mentioning. @tknorris can probably provide you with more detail.

Last edited:

s7eele

Sep 29, 2012
US of A (Deep Deep South)
It wasn't a code change, just raising the priority of the realdebrid resolver in urlresolver settings. My main point was that Ic*f*lms has its own resolver(s). Therefore, being able to play an item via Ic*f*lms doesn't necessarily indicate urlresolver is working. Sorry if I misunderstood something.

Last edited:

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
BillionUploads changed their site in the last couple of weeks and broke the resolver. I have a change pending to fix it.

180Upload and Hugefiles work fine as far as I know. I think I used them a couple of days ago.

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
okay i'll try those, you fix doesn't work for me, i mean the GitHub zip i installed and BUploads didn't work
First off, don't install from github unless you can fix your own ussues. Github is untested development level code.

Second, my bu change isn't merged yet so unless you pulled from my forked repo you didn't pick it up.

TerrorKeed

Developer
Jan 9, 2013
Lancashire, United Kingdom
I'm aware of that, i didn't fork i have re-installed a fresh XBMC so everything is reset let's see if the resolving issue goes away
First off, don't install from github unless you can fix your own ussues. Github is untested development level code.

Second, my bu change isn't merged yet so unless you pulled from my forked repo you didn't pick it up.