Rpi and video playback

Garter

Dec 24, 2015
Hey,
I have an rpi 1 b+. openelec is installed through berryboot on a usb flash drive, and loads and handles fine.

I wanted to use the device to stream episodes, but have not been successful for the most part. Two ad dons (genesis and 1.channel) are installed along with maintenance tools (to set cache to 0).

Every video i start playing has the same outcome. I get the elapsed length display moving up to 14 seconds without any video/audio playing and then freezing. No video plays and no audio plays, even if I leave it on for an hour.

This happens 100% of the time on genesis , for any host that I choose. It obviously doesn't happen if the stream or link is deleted.

This also happens on 1 channel except for video from vidzi which works. No other streaming sources work.

Could any of you tell me what's going on here, and how to Fix it? My Internet is okay, streaming on a laptop is excellent. These sites are not blocked by our ISP. Openelec v6 is installed (the one that comes standard with berryboot)

May 12, 2015
I have an rpi 2 and there are several providers that don't work like sharesix, videoweed, nosvideo, filenuke and since I re-installed kodi thevideo.me also does not response anymore. I just wonder why?