RPi2 stuttering/pausing/buffering

chuzzwuzzer

Feb 18, 2015
Had a Rpi2 for a few months and was fine up until recently where i've been having problems getting anything to play. I either get terrible buffering problems with it sat at 0% or just get the 'one or more items couldn't play' message. I tried a clean install yeterday hoping i could fix it but still the same. Running openelec image 5.08 with kodi 14.2 . Have a Kingston 16gb micro sd card installed with 50Mb broadband wired. Any idea guys ?

Last edited:

bromerzz

Nov 9, 2012
Cyprus
The first check is do you have the correct power supply 5v 2amp? If its been playing ok till now I would think you have. Not a fan of Kingston sd much prefer Sandisk 8gb. I would also look at using Openelec Isengard 5.95.2 as a fresh install.

chuzzwuzzer

Feb 18, 2015
Just tried Openelec Isengard 5.95.2 and i'm getting 'cant connect to network server' when i try to install addons. Just tried to ping from my pc and all seems fine so not sure why i'm getting that error message ?

bromerzz

Nov 9, 2012
Cyprus
If you are using fusion as a source then another thread on the forum says it is down at present.
Bide your time and try later. 5.95.2 has been steady as a rock since it came out.

bromerzz

Nov 9, 2012
Cyprus
have you tried uisng the source i.*********.tv I am not sure if thats site is blocked on here or not.

Looks like it is blocked, sorry cant help any more.