Rpnet.biz (nitroflare links) ?

Cube2

Oct 16, 2015
Hey there guys, I signed up for an account with rpnet. I entered my login info into the urlresolver so I can stream movies/tv using the nitroflare links in the addon Rel**se **B. But every link I click on doesn't work, am I doing anything wrong. My real debrid accounts works fine.

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Hey there guys, I signed up for an account with rpnet. I entered my login info into the urlresolver so I can stream movies/tv using the nitroflare links in the addon Rel**se **B. But every link I click on doesn't work, am I doing anything wrong. My real debrid accounts works fine.
Post up a log file for us to see what is happening

Cube2

Oct 16, 2015
ok when i disable my real debrid account & only have rpnet active, the nitroflare links dont show up. But rpnet is able to use nitroflare links. I dont get why the links will disappear with rpnet active.

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
The problem is the rpnet API that lists out the hoster regexes that they support doesn't include nitrofare. Notice it's not listed here: http://premium.rpnet.biz/hoster.json

It's up to rpnet to update that list so that urlresolver will hand it off to rpnet to resolve.

Cube2

Oct 16, 2015
i can open a ticket on problem, what do you recommend i say so they can clearly understand what i would like to happen?

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
i can open a ticket on problem, what do you recommend i say so they can clearly understand what i would like to happen?
Just tell them that because they have not added the regex for nitroflare to the ones returned by that url I posted earlier that nitroflare streamed through rpnet is not working in Kodi. You can also point them to this thread for clarification.

Cube2

Oct 16, 2015
here is the reply they gave me to show you guys.
I'll have Nitroflare added in that list promptly. However, can you please ask the developers if it will be possible to migrate to this hoslist:
https://premium.rpnet.biz/hoster2.json

The only reason we maintain hoster.json is because of/for Kodi. The second version is much more cleaner and constantly updated, as well as version'd for changes.

Again, as they said, if you prefer, you can point them to this ticket or paste my reply over :)

I've added Nitroflare in the list being used by Kodi, you should be able to use it now.

Kind Regards,
Hamza Yousuf
RPNet Administrator
https://premium.rpnet.biz

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
here is the reply they gave me to show you guys.
I'll have Nitroflare added in that list promptly. However, can you please ask the developers if it will be possible to migrate to this hoslist:
https://premium.rpnet.biz/hoster2.json

The only reason we maintain hoster.json is because of/for Kodi. The second version is much more cleaner and constantly updated, as well as version'd for changes.

Again, as they said, if you prefer, you can point them to this ticket or paste my reply over :)

I've added Nitroflare in the list being used by Kodi, you should be able to use it now.

Kind Regards,
Hamza Yousuf
RPNet Administrator
https://premium.rpnet.biz
We actually use both lists. We use the hoster2 one when we only have the host and we use the hoster one when we have the url. The only way we could use only hoster2 is to not validate the url and only validate the host...

kalel90

May 27, 2012
We actually use both lists. We use the hoster2 one when we only have the host and we use the hoster one when we have the url. The only way we could use only hoster2 is to not validate the url and only validate the host...
Wouldn't that work fine? If the url was incorrect it wouldn't work anyway so why worry about it? Am I missing something important?

s7eele

Sep 29, 2012
US of A (Deep Deep South)
Wouldn't that work fine? If the url was incorrect it wouldn't work anyway so why worry about it? Am I missing something important?
I'm not gonna address your questions as I could easily make a mistake but I did want to let you and anyone else who may be interested know that we have etablished communications with them and await a response now. They have already indicated they will maintain both hoster.json and hoster.json2 files if necessary to ensure continued support with urlresolver but we will be talking with them further, I am sure we will accommodate where necessary and possible. Just fyi.

Last edited:

degital_insanity

Nov 26, 2013
I'm not gonna address your questions as I could easily make a mistake but I did want to let you and anyone else who may be interested know that we have etablished communications with them and await a response now. They have already indicated they will maintain both hoster.json and hoster.json2 files if necessary to ensure continued support with urlresolver but we will be talking with them further, I am sure we will accommodate where necessary and possible. Just fyi.
Glad you guys are working together...even if this debrid site is a bit expensive compared to real debrid, but customer service is A++. thanks

MrCeez

Aug 23, 2012
Guys any updates on this as nitroflare links are still not working?
I'm using realdebrid and the Relea***UB addon. The links work using realdrbrid on the pc just not via kodi