Save your xbmc Everything

iPaulTv

May 10, 2012
So I have my atv running latest iOS tethered jailbreak and my xbmc fully add-on'd up and all configured and customised.
The question: If I lost the power from atv is there a way to load my exact copy of xbmc back to the device after jail broken again?

Thanks all - these forums are the best !

linkage

May 12, 2012
I have atv2 jailbroken tethered with latest firmware. When i lose power, i just use my netbook to tether boot again and everything is still there.

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
So I have my atv running latest iOS tethered jailbreak and my xbmc fully add-on'd up and all configured and customised.
The question: If I lost the power from atv is there a way to load my exact copy of xbmc back to the device after jail broken again?

Thanks all - these forums are the best !
You will lose no data when this process of losing power takes place.... It is still saved on your harddrive. Simply tether boot and enjoy

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
I have a ATV 1 running on openelec frodo 12.2 it plays anything you throw at it it's a star but i'm desperate up update it to kodi and to to be honest i'm a complete novice i know how to ssh my plugin's using winSCP but i just need a leg up and some easy to follow advice so i can move onto kodi any help would be much appreciated thank you:eek: