script errors on alot of plug ins

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
I came here for help. Plug ins aren't working does it really matter which ones I'm trying to use?

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
hey pal, i wud do as surfer stated and use the fresh start addon for it is the best thing to do when you multi script errors, and sorry but
we can not help you with the un supported addons.

Surfer

Oct 1, 2013
I came here for help. Plug ins aren't working does it really matter which ones I'm trying to use?
Sir, your entitled to use ANY add-ons you choose I am just noticing several different errors. The best thing would be to run the 'Fresh Start' addon which I mention above. Once it has completed your XBMC will be stock and you won't have any errors. You can than going ahead and install whichever add-ons you want. This is the easiest way to troubleshoot. If you have any issues or further questions I will be glad to help.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
You can of course use whatever you want... but their addons have been known to break our addons BOTH accidentally and purposefully. For these and COUNTLESS other reasons we highly recommend user avoid most of their addons. FOR YOUR SAKE... NOT OURS ;)

Also... You don't mention what add on you are seeking support for and as we DONT support their addons there isn't much to do other than encourage a FRESH START (which would likely fix your problems entirely) or post a new log and seek specific help for a specific add on.

Last edited:

del_at2

Jul 6, 2013
hi surfer i just want to say thanks , you told me to run the fresh start a couple of months ago and my at2 works now , lol am allways just clicking on things and not watching it . there is too much stuff to watch