Script errors on plug ins

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
Just put android back on my cyclone nano slim installed xbmc, installed all plug ins but now when I go to open them it gives me script errors. Tried 1Ch**nel, ice films, hub maintenance. Any one come across this before ?

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
The only way I know how to Is through the xbmc hub add on but even that's getting script errors

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
I don't see a specific enough answer for me to help. I can assure you that these ADDONS are working on my PIVOS running Linux.... The build from 1/29.

Are other ADDONS working?

All I see is the failure to open. This would lead me to uninstall the addons and repos and then rental.

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
I don't see a specific enough answer for me to help. I can assure you that these ADDONS are working on my PIVOS running Linux.... The build from 1/29.

Are other ADDONS working?

All I see is the failure to open. This would lead me to uninstall the addons and repos and then rental.
I have tried but I get failed to install errors it's puzzling me. It's like it hasn't got an Internet connection but it has

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
Not sure how to on android. If the box is for xbmc would you not be better going to linux
Tried that its just not stable on this box any way. Reboots randomly, videos very choppy, just seems every time try and use it it takes longer to so what I intend than its worth that's why I thought I'd give the android version a go

Nukeybrown

May 13, 2012
Geeksquads image 8 is what im on and totally stable. Tested to destruction and still cant break it .