Server Busy

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
It seems we have started having problem again with the "server busy". It's been going bad to worst for the last couple of weeks. This weekend was really bad. Any one else experiencing problems WRT server busy issue?

nickat

Developer
Mar 17, 2015
I get the "The server is too busy ..." message every evening (GMT) and in the second half of the day on weekends. On last Sunday evening I could not get through at all (even at night). At the same time, I could login at the forum in no time and could surf the tvaddons.co site (which is served from the same server) without any problems.

It's clear that the load on the server is higher evenings and on weekends, but it doe's not seem to be DOS-high. Otherwise, the server could not even display that "too busy" message and I could not login or surf the site.

It looks like it can be solved by configuring vBulletin.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I agree. This should be fairly simple to fix. I gave up even going near the forum on weekends. If I am luck enough to log in, when I try to post something or even go to another page, it gives me that dreaded message.

I thought changing to these servers a few months ago was so the traffic could be handled.

Antnkel

Oct 13, 2013
I'm having the same problem!!
It seems it's longer possible to view this forum on weekends and evenings !
Server busy is becoming a bit of a joke now!

Christara

Sep 3, 2013
Seems to be getting worse trying to get on.
And what a pain when you write something and then server busy message when you try and post.
Got to be hurting the community when all this is going on. Not giving a nice look to new people who are coming along?