Server Busy

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Seems to be getting worse trying to get on.
And what a pain when you write something and then server busy message when you try and post.
Got to be hurting the community when all this is going on. Not giving a nice look to new people who are coming along?
The forum has been under heavy attack lately. Eleazar is working on it. The servers are located off shore to protect the members but it is also more vulenerable to DDOS attacks.

Dr Peter OBoogie

Jun 24, 2013
In the UK I can only view the site during the day. It was my favourite forum to visit but I hardly ever bother coming here now as its a pointless exercise.

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
I must be lucky, I very rarely have any problems these days.
I was routed through cloudfare a few times over the weekend but all was cool.

Christara

Sep 3, 2013
Its getting where you don,t want refresh the page or click a subject matter, Because you don,t know how long it will take before you get into the forums?
If people like myself feel like this and are persevering (Just.) then I hold little to no help from new people coming across. :(
I know its under DDOS attacks but its getting more and more frustrating by the day, You only need to look at quote 2 up.

In the UK I can only view the site during the day. It was my favourite forum to visit but I hardly ever bother coming here now as its a pointless exercise.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Must've been getting DDOS for the past 12 months since they changed from the hub then, that's how long this scenario has been going on for.

Christara

Sep 3, 2013
Received this today after trying to refresh a page? Bit different than the usual server busy message. :)

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."