Setting Up Profiles with different Trakt accounts

oxicottin

Aug 8, 2013
Hello, is this possible, My kids are always screwing up my trakt account/Kodi by adding stupid shows and deleting and watching my shows I haven't watched so what I want to try and do is Set up a Master user and a Kids Profile each with their own Trakt account through Ex**us or SA*TS or whatever but I clueless on how you could even or if you could even do this.

Thanks,

oxicottin

Aug 8, 2013
Ok got it running off two trakt accounts and two Profiles with their own library's which in order to have them show i created a folder On my drive and named it Profiles_TVShows with two folders in it Master and Kids and in the I put a TVShows folder. Then I went into my addon and changed the path to yhe folder for the library so it would show up on the home page. Now the issue im having is in the addon and addon of the Kids profile none of the links show. Lets say Ex**us I want to see new tvshows it shows nothing or no results but in my master it shows results.

Ideas?

jammer27

Aug 19, 2013
If you use the Trakt V add-on on kodi ,is only for your own files
You have to authorise Trakt TV for each add used separately

oxicottin

Aug 8, 2013
I did authorize for each account separately and it even showed separate names. I redid everything again and when i got up to the trakt it broke it again.