[SHOW AND TELL] WHAT is YOUR SETUP?

loki05

Jul 23, 2014
here's my setup....Asus Chromebox running Openelec v4.07

[video=youtube_share;7gKnTf_Akaw]http://youtu.be/7gKnTf_Akaw?list=UU-NdSdWrFlkBCOuRJi9n8Rw[/video]

bobsworld

Apr 21, 2015
Rocky Mount VA
HTPC setup running TVMC

Hello all,

Could not find the subfolder so thought I would just put it in.
I started with a Silverstone Lascala case bought used from the bay as most of my equipment is as am very frugal always looking for a bargain. The Motherboard is an Asus P5Q SE/R with Intel Q6600 and 4gigs of Corsair Dominator 1066 Mhz ram. Also Running a Asus eah5770 graphics and I believe 600++ pwr supply can't remember. Also it sports a Bd rom dvd burner that because of tv addons and Kodi I do not use as much as I thought. The tv is a few years old it is not smart or anything like that I leave that for the computer, ps3 but it serves its intended purpose very well, someday would like to go bigger but is good for now. Also have a 7.1 Sony DTS receiver that just lights my living room up using Energy Take speaker system and subwoofer behind everything
Keep thinking need to move into NUC for less power consumption but this is all paid for cheaply I might add, because that what alot of others are doing always upgrading, these older parts can be had for a song. But do want to move into the uncompressed audio though, now there is a difference but only when playing high quality audio files. For the streams this works awesome.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]