Sio2-x skin

dirty

Oct 5, 2012
Finally upgraded to frodo on my ATV2 and decided to upgrade my skin also (used xeebo with eden). I am extremely happy with this skin, it is very fast and has easy access to all my favorite addons which was what I liked about xeebo, took minutes to configure and the navigation is very intuitive. Thank you for your hard work I am super impressed!

fravel

Jun 18, 2012
Wow! I'm using the Sio2X skin and can't hardly wait for the update. It will make the best better.

vandonh

Jan 19, 2013
thread coming soon.
I added some icon.png files into the icon folder and noticed this morning that the new release overwrites the icon folder, anyway that the users can get an icon folder that doesn't get overwritten, so we can keep some of our own icons. Would be great

Thanks

fastcolors

Dec 1, 2012
Italy
I added some icon.png files into the icon folder and noticed this morning that the new release overwrites the icon folder, anyway that the users can get an icon folder that doesn't get overwritten, so we can keep some of our own icons. Would be great

Thanks
I suggest to place your icons in a folder outside the skin.. otherwise the will inevitably get overwritten with every update...
you can select them anyways by browsing the volumes.