Skin question

MoniBinis

Jul 20, 2021
I am totally new to making skins, never attempted or even read about it, so this will kind of be my first step. Say I like 'skin a', but the weather portion is kind of plain, and lacking, but 'skin b' has a nice weather portion, is it possible to just rip the weather portion from 'skin b', and copy it to 'skin a' , easily that is? Also is there a glorified skin editor/creator that will let you test out skin functionality before putting it on a machine, or should I just install a virtual machine, and do it that way?

MoniBinis

Jul 20, 2021
I am totally new to making skins, never attempted or even read about it, so this will kind of be my first step. Say I like 'skin a', but the weather portion is kind of plain, and lacking, but 'skin b' has a nice weather portion, is https://omegle.onl/ it possible to just rip the weather portion from 'skin b', and copy it to 'skin a' , easily th vshare at is? Also is there a glorified skin editor/creator that will let you test out skin functionality before putting it on a machine, or should I just install a virtual machine, and do it that way?

issue got solved!!

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I am not a coder but I think your best bet is to take a few skins, look at how they are put together, edit some small portion and see what it dies or if it even works. @gujal is more versed this than i am. @syntax might also pop his head and give you more/better info.
Keep us posted on your progress.