skip forward on apple tv 2

flexsingh

Oct 9, 2013
Hi all, recently JB my Apple TV2.
Wondering is there anyway to skip forward a lot faster than currently? Right now I have to basically keep forwarding till I hit the point to where I was last.. anyway to skip in bigger chunks?

Sammy11

Sep 8, 2012
I have Kodi installed and I am not able to skip ahead 10 min with the up arrow, any ideas on how to install it? There used to be a Tweak in the maintenance section, but I do not see it available anymore.

Sammy11

Sep 8, 2012
Thank you for your reply, I have tried that and it didn't work. Im guessing I have done something wrong. My apple remote no longer works in Kodi. Im using text editor on the mac to paste all the files to, saving it as in xml file, then using cyber duck to upload to the keymaps folder in the atv2. Is there any way someone could post instructions step by step to help. Thanks

Frederick_99

Sep 18, 2012
UK
sounds like your doing the right thing if you have followed the instructions correctly on the wiki......

i don't have an ATV2 anymore but when i did ( using xbmc 13.2) it definitely worked......maybe not compatible with kodi (helix) for some reason ?

malditoklee

Jan 9, 2015
Quick apple tv2 remote question

Hello,

I recently updated from xbmc 12 to kodi. I now am not able to adjust my volume from my apple tv remote. I was able to on my older xbmc version. now if I arrow up or down the remote Scru*s the playhead on the video.

I guess I wouldn't mind so much but the I can't get the volume high enough using my tv remote alone.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: