SmartTube Next what device can play 1080p+ @ 60fps in 2x speed?

RockyPeli

Jul 20, 2021
Hi people, I have an s905x3 but it does'nt play well videos in 2x speed @ 60fps, I get o a LOT of frame drops and jerkiness, I use a preset to only play at 30 fps to play well, but I want to buy a new device, since YT are stopping having videos converted to 30fps in 1080p or 4K...
I want to know if someone have an android tv box and can play videos in increased speed with no problems in SmartTube Next in 1080p+ and of course the chipset or the name of the chinese device.
Thanks.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
No device will play well on fast forward or rewind while streaming. This is really meant to work well while playing local videos. When streaming, press the right or left arrow on the keyboard to move in pre-set increments of 10s, 30s, 1m, 3m, 5m or press up/down arrows to move by 10m increments. Works great, better than ff or rew.

RockyPeli

Jul 20, 2021
Hi people, I have an s905x3 but it does'nt play well videos in 2x speed @ 60fps, I get o a LOT of frame drops and jerkiness, I use a preset to only play at 30 fps to play well, but I want to buy a new device, since YT are stopping having videos converted to 30fps in 1080p or 4K...
I want to know if someone have an android tv box and can play videos in increased speed with no problems in SmartTube Next in 1080p+ and of course the chipset or the name of the chinese device.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: