Someone please help

AngieJ1120

Feb 15, 2016
I am new to kodi I can get some sites to work but Genesis and the new Ex**us will not work any time I try to watch a movie with them I get no stream available I have went to the website and sent help request twice with no reply I just want to know what I am doing wrong and what I can do to make this work right. Please someone help.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I have went to the website and sent help request twice with no reply.
What website did you to go for help? You only have one post so you didn't ask for help twice.

Genesis is out of commission and may very well not giving you any links that work. Ex**us should work good (I haven't tried it yet) as the reports from users say it is smooth and working well. So the problem might be from where you are located in the world. In th UK the sites Ex**us connect to might be blocked. Have you tried a VPN? Have you tried another addon (SA*TS, Velo**ty)?

More details and a log would be nice.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
I wasn't aware that lambda - the author of both Genesis and Ex**us - had a website. What is the address?

teelingash

Feb 18, 2016
i am new too and was working fine but now trying to download any program tv movie etc just says unplayable stream. Even on those that i have downloaded already(Pho*nix)