Something has to be donw with that server

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Something has to be done with that server

It has been back now for a couple of days where I get server overload again. Pretty constantly throughout the day.

Please do something about this. It is hard to access the best forum with the best addons on the net when we have the worst server overload.

Thanks

Last edited:

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
It has been back now for a couple of days where I get server overload again. Pretty constantly throughout the day.

Please do something about this. It is hard to access the best forum with the best addons on the net when we have the worst server overload.

Thanks
Perhaps clear you cache/cookies?? I haven't seen this issue once in the past week. Anyone else still seeing this issue RIGHT NOW?

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Been ok for me except from yesterday when it started again,then last night it was down for a few hours on and off with the server too busy message

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
It seems it was a weekend thing. All good this morning (without having to clear my cache). Saturday and Sunday (Sunday being the worst) I could only bo on for a few minutes at a time. Trying to reply to anyone or to post anything would be a PITA. I had my post ready, hit the post button and...bam. Server overload.

But as said, all good today.

flhthemi

Feb 20, 2014
Problems still persist. 521 errors today along with the usual "server too busy".

Makes trying to help debug addons a real chore.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I haven't been able to log on all weekend. Weekends and night time it's nearly impossible to get on the forum. Server too busy nearly 100% of the time.

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
This morning was only the second time I got in here all weekend.
Mind you on the first I only got to look at one post before the doors closed.
Very frustrating.

Christara

Sep 3, 2013
Agree with the other posts?
Bit hit and miss on an evening and weekends. Hope it gets sorted one day. :D

VanZan

May 6, 2012
Can't get near the site most of the time. Never had any trouble with the old site. I've practically given up trying. Hey I'm such a prick you lot are probably better off but it'd be nice to be able to read the forum more than once a day.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
We are close to a resolution. We are finding and fixing issues by the day now. There are competitive folks out there who didn't like our new site. We will win ;)

Flyindog1

Feb 17, 2014
Actually since last weekends complaint - fest when we all finally got on after 2 days of trying, it's been pretty good for me. So I can say that progress has been made.
Good job team!

Banister

Nov 3, 2013
Actually since last weekends complaint - fest when we all finally got on after 2 days of trying, it's been pretty good for me. So I can say that progress has been made.
Good job team!
I agree. Haven't had a problem all this week.