soooo new to this. Trying to load wrestling and cartoon. Help

crabb

Oct 15, 2013
As I said I am sooooo new to this. I followed a video on youtube and was able to load a lot. I want to load the wrestling and cartoon channels. How do I do this? I downloaded the zip file for the wrestling but when I go to it it shows nothing but if I run unzip there is a file. Theze are 2 big things for me so please help guide me on what to do.
Thanks.

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
As I said I am sooooo new to this. I followed a video on youtube and was able to load a lot. I want to load the wrestling and cartoon channels. How do I do this? I downloaded the zip file for the wrestling but when I go to it it shows nothing but if I run unzip there is a file. Theze are 2 big things for me so please help guide me on what to do.
Thanks.[/QUOTwillWhat zips did you download, and from where?

Zips can either be PLUGINS or REPOS.

go to SYSTEM/APPERANCE/ADDONS

Select Install from ZIP

If its a plugin... It will now be available in the appropriate category (wrestling would be in VIDEO/VIDEO ADDONS)

If it is a REPO you just installed... you will go to SYSTEM/APPERANCE/ADDONS and select GET ADDON.

you will now see a list of ALL repos installed. Find the REPI (by name) that you just installed. Within this repo will be the addons you can install.

REPO = folder
PLUGIN = file