SPMC crashing

menotu

Mar 17, 2017
My SPMC install has started crashing as of last night. I've got it on 2 devices (both Mi Boxes) - noticed it on 1 last night, turned on my other device today it loaded as normal then shortly after (presumably auto-updating some addons) failed with the same issue.

The systems are nothing loads except the System Info widget, I'm using the Titan skin.

I had a good backup so reinstalled that on 1 of the devices...it loaded fine then once everything updated it failed as before.

I thought it was the OzWeather addon as that was erroring - but I've uninstalled it and still cannot get it working again.

Log here - https://goo.gl/Ml7OJK

Any help much appreciated.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
Your best bet would be to talk to Koying over on his github Issues and Questions page - if you think the problem is down to SPMC itself that is. Posting a log there is pretty much a necessity if it's only happening to you and you want a reply.

Other than that, I see you have a Repo installed that is a beta release platform for the Skin(?) you are using - "Kodi repository for beta versions of marcelveldt's addons ". If you have chosen to to run beta release software then you have to accept that it may cause you problems.

menotu

Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for looking. I installed the beta as part of my troubleshooting of the issue - the issue was present before doing that.

I think I'll just wipe it and start again.