Still No Help...

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
I've posted on this before. I can't get many addons, because Kodi is not working properly. I've reinstalled Kodi many times, each time losing what plugins I already had and never fixing anything.

I'm running Isengard right now, on a LinuxMint 17.1 installation, running on a Dell Inspiron 518 with 4 GB RAM.

Today I got an announcement on TheRoyalWe plugin. I went to attempt to install that.

It said I had to have the Addon Installer already set up. So I went to attempt to install that.

THAT said I had to have the Fusion Installer already set up. So I went to attempt to install that.

The directions for the Fusion Installer stated to go to Systems -> File Manager and click on Add Source. My stomach had that dropping feeling.

Because going to Systems -> File Manager and clicking on Add Source does exactly nothing. Well, not exactly -- "Add source" goes from grey to yellow. Clicking again, it goes from yellow back to grey. No popup box ever appears. I've posted about this before, and gotten no help other than to start with a new installation.

So there is my vicious circle. Any help this time?

Dr Peter OBoogie

Jun 24, 2013
Not too many Linux mint users here I imagine so that will possibly be why no one answered the first time around.
Have you tried a forum dedicated to your OS? Or perhaps the official kodi forum (don't mention specific addons if you do) - these may be better to aid you with your problem.