Stolen G920 Wheel

RockyPeli

Jul 20, 2021
Hey all,
Recently my house was broken into and among the things that were stolen was my much loved Logitech G920 racing wheel. Anyway, I thought I would ask just in case:
Is it possible to track stolen pc accessories by their serial number, like what computer they are being used with and where that computer is?
I have very little experience with anything but pc hardware and thought I would ask for peace of mind.
Thank you all for your help! Cheers!

RockyPeli

Jul 20, 2021
Hey all,
Recently my house was broken into and among the things that were stolen was my much loved Logitech G920 racing wheel. Anyway, I thought I would ask just in case:
Is it possible to track stolen pc accessories by their serial number, like what comput Appvalley er they are being used with and where that computer is?
I have very little experience with anything but pc hardware and thought I would ask for peace of mind.
Thank you all for your help! Cheers!
issue got solved

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I doubt ti. The only way in my mind would be if you registered the wheel with Logitech when you bought it. AND it the thief would also registere it through Logitech. But I doubt he would be so dumb.