Stream NFL 2019

Steelerfan58

Oct 5, 2019
My first time here.. I'm an old man in a new world but getting by with alot of curse words and broken TV screens lol . I cut the cord years ago.. but I need some help..
For some reason this year Spo*ts De*il isn't streaming any NFL games.. I have IP vanish on Leah 18.1 using Android box MQX pro.. everything else streams ok.. is there some other spots app that allows NFL games.. I've tried all the streams from SDvl and nothing works. I live in USA. Thank you for any assistance.

zagato

Oct 4, 2019
hi there.
try nemesis aio - they were screening all yesterdays matches although, not being a fan, i never watched any of them.
but i did watch football (soccer) and the streams were perfect.
a little patience reqd. as they use a pin system and, for me, loading is slow.

github name: nemesis668
or repo:
Link removed by RavRob (you can discuss infringing addons but not allow to post links)

here for help on installation: Link removed by RavRob (you can discuss infringing addons but not allow to post links)

good luck (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelerfan58

Oct 5, 2019
Zagato, sorry I didn't see your 1st reply.. I too can watch soccer on nemesis but NFL doesn't play. Nemisis comes with the no limits build, I got an app called tunnel bear to look like I'm in another country, but have used it yet..
RavRob, I could not find End Zone.I'll keep trying and searching Google, meanwhile spend time at the local pub on Sundays 😊 thanks guys!!

Steelerfan58

Oct 5, 2019
I found sportowa in one of my repositories and installed it .. when I opened it, I saw pretty much the same things as in sprts dbl.. what ever happened to Roja direct.. the bald dude with the tickets!! I miss that ugly mug! Hahahaha.. still no luck with End Zone yet but I did grab several video add one while searching all the repositories.
Thanks again for the help

Steelerfan58

Oct 5, 2019
Yes I saw that but I don't have that repo in my build , (no limits magic) I'm afraid to run a new build because I'm just not that good (60 years old) and something will go wrong and I will lose another tv screen lol.. maybe I will get a fresh box. I can't seem to find the add source location i was always able to get to before I went to 18.1 or
On main Kodi bar I see system, file manager, add ons, install from zip, ect and I can get into the repos and add ons, I wish I could attach a picture of what I see on all the videos that I can't seem to get to on my Kodi, but it's the little gear icon next to the box to acces settings. i know I got there before because that's how I added the build I have when the box was new.
Do I access add source from actual Kodi or from somewhere on the home screen?
Thanks!!

Steelerfan58

Oct 5, 2019
SMFH lol.. I've been there so many times and all I ever saw was a list on the left and a list on the right of add on and repos in alphabetical order, I never scrolled all the way to the bottom and saw add source.. you'd think it would be at the top
Damn it Spock !!! lol
I know what to do from here...
Thanks RavRob, You Rock !!!!

Steelerfan58

Oct 5, 2019
Ok maybe I spoke too soon ;)
If I add source kodi.uk then install from zip, does Kodi use that build or are there builds for kodi.uk? What if I add source .uk and don't install from zip do those repos and add-ons become available to me to just get the add ons I want from kodi.uk?
Earlier I said I see a list on the left and right when I go to file manager.. both lists are exactly the same and both say root at the bottom header.. why 2 lists?
And only Kodi data list anything about memory/storage and both lists say 2.75gb.. is that normal.. I know this box only has so much memory (mxqpro)
I'm sorry to bug you like this...please send a PayPal link so I can support you for your time..I want free tv. I don't expect free support.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Once you've added the source, you will see on the right and left lists. (both sides are the same, I am not sure why but believe you can transfer files from one side to the other). When you install fron zip, you then have an opportunity to select one of the sources you added earlier. If you don't click on the source, you won't be installing anything from that source. Neither builds, repos nor addons.
That kodi.uk link doesn't seem to be a valid source for anything.

Steelerfan58

Oct 5, 2019
Ok, I found an old box I had thrown against the wall lol .. j/k I'll plug that up and play with it.. I think has Krypton or jarvis on it.. I'll fresh start it and play around for a couple days as time permits. I really don't wanna mess up a box that has been working for everything else but NFL.
Thank you so much for all your help!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Kodi Support 0
D Kodi Support 0
S Addon Requests 0