Bug Streams stop

Paoloc1978

Mar 19, 2017
Hello all. Recently when using my android tv no matter a movie or tv show or addon used the stream stops and kicks me back to the main kodi screen. I captured the log file on my phone via ubuntu pastebin but I'm not sure how to upload it so someone more knowledgeable than me can help. Thanks in advanced.

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Hello all. Recently when using my android tv no matter a movie or tv show or addon used the stream stops and kicks me back to the main kodi screen. I captured the log file on my phone via ubuntu pastebin but I'm not sure how to upload it so someone more knowledgeable than me can help. Thanks in advanced.
If you already posted to pastebin, you just have to provide us with the URL of where the log file is. Otherwise, please see my signature for how to post a debug log.

Paoloc1978

Mar 19, 2017
If you already posted to pastebin, you just have to provide us with the URL of where the log file is. Otherwise, please see my signature for how to post a debug log.
Thanks idokfire for the link. I'll try tomorrow. Much appreciated

Paoloc1978

Mar 19, 2017
Below is the link to my log as I'm continuing to experience stream issues no matter what addon I'm using. It works great for the first 20-30 min then completely buffers, freezes then stops and exits me back to the file selection page. Please help! Lol. Thanks

https://logs.tvaddons.co/p4b9letvf