******Talk/Addons page screen issue

oneton

Dec 12, 2017
Hello all:

New member here. Looking forward to learning and becoming part of the community.

Have an issue that I hope someone can lend a hand with. For the past week or so, I can't access my add-ons because I can't close a page screen about ****** endorsing the TVAddons page (I'd link a photo to it but can't for some reason).

I've tried pressing back, clearing my cache, forcing the app to quit, re-launching and re-booting to no avail.

Anyone have any tips for fixing this issue?

Thanks for your time.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Have you tried to press the escape key on your keyboard? If you don't have a keyboard, I would suggest you temporarily connect one to the device and try the escape key.

There should also be a "dismiss" button on the bottom of that pop up screen. Clicking it will remove the notification.

oneton

Dec 12, 2017
i will try the keyboard route. once that screen pops up, i can't access anything else.

thanks for the response.

Have you tried to press the escape key on your keyboard? If you don't have a keyboard, I would suggest you temporarily connect one to the device and try the escape key.

There should also be a "dismiss" button on the bottom of that pop up screen. Clicking it will remove the notification.