Thank you

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Thank you, every bedroom in my house has a RaspberryPi, 1 of my bedrooms has got and android box, in my lounge I have an ATV2 and the only thing in common they have is a great bit of SW called XBMC :) If it wasnt for guys like Mikey1234, Eldorado, bstrdsmkr, tommo, umouch, bluecop, Tuxen, jarvis and countless others (If i have missed your name, I do not mean to offend):) Then I would still be paying lots of money a month for really poor tv, lots of repeats..

So thank you everybody for doing what you do and coming here to do it, so raise a glass in the air, 3 cheers for xbmchub and everyone who comes here joins in, even if you only come and make 5 crap post`s to get a furk code, you still made 5 posts so keep the post counts rising and keep joing in where you can.

Did we ever get a 3,000 member?

I have been away with the pain killers last couple of days, I think im still there.

hip hip horray

Jarvis

Banned
May 7, 2012
Emerald Isle
I'll have what you're having Jas0n!!!! But I do feel the same.
I was just thinking though, we do have a problem, I'm like you, I've two atv's my laptop and my dyno box on the way but I still only watch one tv at a time!!!
I've also set up about 20 people with their different setups and I think it's an addiction that's aided by this website. The hub is my dealer to my xbmc being my heroin but I'm not ever gonna kick the habit!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Amazon Fire TV 3
A Kodi Support 1
T Welcome Centre 1