Thanks to the devs - you guys rock!

beta.gal

May 21, 2017
Kodi and Ex**us are the best thing since sliced bread. Keep on doing what you do. We care! :)

psgraham

May 20, 2017
Thanks to Developers!

First time posting. Just wanted to thank all the the developers of the add-ons to Kodi. It mystifies me why people would post negative comments for a FREE SERVICE! Kodi has enhanced my home entertainment enjoyment by a MILLION percent! To all of you volunteers who spend hours writing code to further develop all of the wonderful features of the add-ons, we APPRECIATE you. I personally have turned a lot of people on to purchasing a G-Box and getting away from paying the expensive monthly fees to TV providers that give you a substandard product for a costly monthly rate. There are more of us out there than you think! Thanks again!:

BobbyC

May 21, 2017
Another first time poster and another very happy user. Thanks. I have been a user for a couple of years now and you really have changed the scope of my reality as far as the options I have available now. A free service that is much appreciated....I have recommended others to become users as well. Power to the people! Thanks to all the people and talent that make it all possible

Lauramarie812

May 21, 2017
First time poster here. Love the work that you it's are doing. I can't even imagine the work you guys put into this. Thank you for making this possible for us.

AidenDZN

May 21, 2017
My first ever post:
I'd just like to spare some time from a lovely day to say thankyou to all the hardworking developers out there, you all have made Kodi an improved immersive exhilarating experience. The reputation is increasing 24/7 and all this wouldn't be possible without all your hard work. To all the haters out there, you should appreciate and not constantly moan as it is the people behind 3rd party addons that are making your experience better.