the addon Ex**us

987wshj

Sep 8, 2019
Ex**us has just been updated and afterwards saying if it wont work need a vpn could you tell me what this means

• Sad
Reactions: capslock

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
It does NOT say that it will NOT work without VPN, READ carefully ! Even WITHOUT VPN the addon works GREAT on Kodi Leia 18.1 and 2 and 3 and 4, at least, on my three devices !

dobbelina

Developer
Aug 11, 2013
Playing a link in the documentaries section crashes kodi for me.
Leia 18.3 on Win 64.
Has been like this for at least the last 3 updates of the addon.

• Sad
Reactions: capslock

dobbelina

Developer
Aug 11, 2013
I don't know where it is?
Maybe you can PM me, then I'll do it, thanks ;)
Just to confirm, does it work without crashing for you?, (If you got it i mean)

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
mod edit
(!!!Link to blacklisted repo removed by mod!!!
talk about them is fine links are not)

Last edited by a moderator:

dobbelina

Developer
Aug 11, 2013
I know about this "forbidden" repo, but i don't think he is the developer, I think it's simply a repository farm.
Any bugs being reported in the "issues" section there never get replied to and are subsequently deleted.

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
He is NOT the original developer, but he has adopted the development of this addon áfter it was discontinued. Maybe you are looking to the wrong Repo or "developer", but I recieve lots of mails whenever something happens in the Q&A of "his" addon, and I see very very ofthe response, patches, and links to patches.He is also so "brutal" that he mentions VPN ánd a well known site ánd their link and this site is not amused because the addon is on the BLACK-LIST !

dobbelina

Developer
Aug 11, 2013
The crash issue is not a big deal either.
The "Documentaries" section all lead to topdocumentaryfilms.com links that are mostly
hosted on youtube.
Almost all the videos can be found there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Video Addons 0
I Video Addons 0
R NVIDIA SHIELD 4