The elephant in the room

leafs87

Feb 14, 2016
....will an explanation be made on what happened or are we just pretending it never happened?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
If you're talking about why the forum was down, there was a message from the admin explaining about a server update. Also software update. Lots of work had to be done and much more need done.

Banister

Nov 3, 2013
If you're talking about why the forum was down, there was a message from the admin explaining about a server update. Also software update. Lots of work had to be done and much more need done.
Yeah, that's how I took it, as a software update. Knowing first hand all that's involved I knew it was simply a matter of time working the glitches and bugs out. I've yet to see this go smoothly.

Hey RavRob, I see you're staff here now. Lucky you...haha. How about starting a thread where members can point out bugs?

crzen

Aug 24, 2013
For reporting bugs isnt it better to go to the forum section for the addon to report any bugs or issues for it? The addons dev would find it faster that way and possibly address it quicker.

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Yeah, that's how I took it, as a software update. Knowing first hand all that's involved I knew it was simply a matter of time working the glitches and bugs out. I've yet to see this go smoothly.

Hey RavRob, I see you're staff here now. Lucky you...haha. How about starting a thread where members can point out bugs?
If it is a bug with addons or something to that matter, as crzen suggested, best to post directly in the thread dealing with that particular addon. If it is something to do with the forum however, you could post your problems here:
https://www.tvaddons.co/forums/forum-suggestions-and-feedback/

PS. Thanks for noticing about me being staff. I am grateful the admin gave me his trust.